Thursday, February 21, 2008

I HAVE A COURT DATE!

I just found out today that I have a court date for March 6th .... only two weeks away. I am beside myself with joy! I cannot stop emailing and calling and thinking and praising Jesus! I am praying for no delays, complications, failures, or rescheduling. If all goes well that means an Embassy appointment potentially April 8th or perhaps the 15th (my agency has slots on Tuesdays). Since I plan to stop in London to visit friends on the way over, that means a departure of March 31st or April 7th. I have so much to do! I have to stop typing and go PACK!

He Reigns!!!

4 comments:

Queen Diva said...

That's good news Nancy!

I pray all goes well for a smooth court date.

Andrea

Kathi said...

Nancy!
God is soooooo good! I am very excited for you AND I am proud of you and proud to call you my Sister-Friend! You remain in my heart and prayers always.
btw... Your Blog is fantastic! So much information! Awesome!See you soon.
ILY,
Joy in Jesus,
Kathi
("Aunt" Kathi) :-)

Kathi said...

Nancy!
God is soooooo good! I am very excited for you AND I am proud of you and proud to call you my Sister-Friend! You remain in my heart and prayers always.

Your Blog is fantastic! So much information! Awesome!
ILY,
Joy in Jesus,
Kathi
("Aunt" Kathi) :-)

VALARIE said...

Nancy, I am so happy for you. This is the best news. God is great and his timing is always perfect. You and the children are all in my prayers.

Valarie