Monday, August 11, 2008

Finally Five Fabulous Family Photos

The adoption training suggests that family photos are taken within a week or two after arriving home. Wellllll ... we finally got our photos done, I FINally picked them up, and am FINALLY getting them posted. My apologies to the casual viewer or you who have stumbled upon this blog by accident. This is my forum for sharing with family and friends and I can't resist these pictures. Their smiles light up my life.







With Love,
~ Nancy
~ Josiah John Naol
~ Naomi Grace Firaol

3 comments:

VALARIE said...

Absolutely beautiful! Wow how time flies. The kids look amazing and they look like you. I remember showing a friend of mine your pictures from the plane we both said at the same time that Naomi looked like you. They definitely look like each other. Good bless this precious family!

Amy said...

Oh Nancy, these pictures are great - the kids are absolutely beautiful! I was at the Denver Ethiopian picnic this summer and didn't get to meet you, but perhaps I will soon. My husband and I are considering an older child now and you give me hope. Thanks! Amy

My2Blessings said...

WOW Nancy! These kiddos are in a word...GORGEOUS! Their smiles DO light up a room. Beautiful pictures! You're doing much better than us on the family photo thing. Josiah's been home nearly 2 years and we still don't have professional ones done! My goal should be for the Christmas cards this year.

Blessings on your beautiful family. I so enjoy getting the updates to your blog!

Love,

Debbie

I can't believe summer is gone and we didn't have a chance to get together...maybe a weekend picnic yet before the really cold weather sets in. Here's hoping we have a nice LONG Indian summer :)