Thursday, March 6, 2008

Court is a thing of the PASSED

I got my call about 10:00 this morning ... I passed court. Yah! Bouncing off ceiling; have to come down to get to cloud nine!!!!

Based on the recent experience of others, our Embassy date should be about 3 weeks after court. My estimate is April 1st (kinda funny, huh?) as CWA has theirs on Tuesdays. I was told the firm notice is only about 10 days before the actual date. Since I want to travel to England on the way, I took a leap of faith and booked a flight leaving March 24th -- the day after Easter. I will probably only find out if that is indeed the day on the previous Friday. Why I want to put myself under even more stress, I do not know! But if I have to push it out a week, I'd rather pay the change fee than stress over not having a reservation (spring break already has flights getting scarce) or making something at a moments notice.

And now I can legally post photos of the kids on my blog! ... here are my angels ... 8 year old twins, Josiah & Naomi ...

1 comment:

My2Blessings said...

Nancy, Hopefully my comment made it across cyberspace. I got an error message, then a note saying it got saved, so we'll see!

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!

Thanks for making me :) today!

Debbie