Saturday, June 21, 2008

Blogging marathon

I've been too busy to keep up with my blog, so am doing a posting marathon today.

Once the kids got out of school we entertained each other all day so not so much time for computers! And now I am back to work so even crazier! Of course, no matter how much we do they are still bored. They miss their friends in Ethiopia and the activities they did there. It sounds like they had a very active lifestyle with lots of socializing, friends, foos ball, sports and games.

The amount of laundry has been the one surprise in the new realm of parenting. How can two little kids go through sooo many clothes? And get them sooo dirty? One bonus ... as I work at an appliance showroom we have a working laundry display. They have always said I could do my laundry at work and now with the kids I have taken them up on the offer. I get it all sorted and pre-treated at home, then pop it in the machines at work and voila! ... all done. What a lifesaver.

Snippets of life in America ...





1 comment:

VALARIE said...

Nancy, I was so glad to see the update. The kids look very happy (and so do you). I can't wait!