Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Plop plop, fizz fizz

Oh what a relief it is!
(In case you're wondering what the heck I am talking about, that jingle is part of an old Alka-Seltzer commercial) ... anyway ... I received this email today ...

Subject: Merry Christmas News!

Nancy,
I have just received an email from Soddo that our social worker was able to make contact with the family and the children are going to come to the orphanage as soon as possible this week. Our volunteer says to put your heart at ease and she will let us know as soon as they have arrived.


Big sigh of relief! Thank you Jesus! Now "cautiously" bouncing off the ceiling.

1 comment:

My2Blessings said...

Proverbs 25:25 says
As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.

Nancy,

PRAISE GOD for this good news!

This verse came to mind immediately when I read your wonderful news. It jumped off the page at me during a quiet time while we were waiting for Luke and has stuck with me since as a favorite "adoption verse".

This is THE BEST news...knowing that your kids will be safe and well cared for now until they can be home with you! I can't wait for that day!

Blessings to you and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Just think...next year you can all celebrate together as a FAMILY :)

Love.

Debbie